The repository contains a number of simple examples for building applications with different frameworks:
- A console application
- A tkinter application
- A PyQt4 application
- A PyQt5 application
- A PyGTK application
- A PyGI (or PyGObject) application with Numpy and Matplotlib (64 bit, Python 3.4)
- A pygame application
- A pyglet application
- A pywebview application
These may illustrate more complex uses of pynsist.
- Mu is a beginner-friendly code editor for Python, written with PyQt5.
- The author’s own application, Taxonome, is a Python 3, PyQt4 application for working with scientific names for species.
- Spreads is a book scanning tool,
including a tkinter configuration system and a local webserver. Its use of
buildmsi.py) includes working with setuptools info files.
- InnStereo is a GTK 3 application for geologists. Besides pygi, it uses numpy and matplotlib.